Key differentiators for RTM have always been responsiveness and engrainment in client operating procedures. We truly believe that designing optimal integrated systems on each project is really only part of what an engineering consultant firm should provide a client.
Close interaction with general contractors and sub-contractors is essential to deliver streamlined schedules and to assure clients that top-tier quality is achieved in the finished product. RTM has consistently added value to relationships with architects, developers, and owners.
RTM ACCOMPLISHES THIS BY:
- Attending construction progress meetings
- Resolving construction coordination issues
- Evaluating value engineering issues
- Meeting with Contractors and Vendors on a regular basis
- Reviewing field progress and workmanship quality
- Preparing final punch lists at the substantial completion of MEP work
- Preparing as built drawings for Owners
- Providing job site training related to MEP systems for Owner Representatives
- Revising shop drawings to verify compliance with design drawings and specifications